The University of Nottingham offers over 100 scholarships to international students in a vast number of countries.
Applications close at midnight (UK time) on Friday 20 May 2022.
Covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries.
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Before you apply for this scholarship, make sure:
- You live in one of the eligible countries above
- You are considered as an oversees fee student
- You have applied for and received an offer to study a full-time master course at the University of Nottingham in the UK for the September or October Intake.
- Courses of interest should be from Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
Similar scholarship you can apply for
- Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- Regional Postgraduate Excellence Awards.
Note: If you choose to apply for all these different scholarships available, you will be considered for all, but will only receive one award at the end of the process.
How to apply
The first thing to do is apply for a course at Nottingham University and receive an offer to study a particular course before you apply for this scholarship.
If you would like to understand more, check out this Podcast I made a few weeks ago.
Whilst filling out your applications, you can increase your chances focusing on the following;
- Write about your achievements
- Explain your study plans and the reasons for choosing Nottingham University
- Show evidence of how the knowledge gained from Nottingham will help you develop your home country.
Take your time to prepare strong answers because you will be assessed based on your responses and your academic merit when a scholarship decision is being made.
When decisions will be ready
Those who apply will be notified in early July 2022 of the outcome.
What will happen if you win the award
If you win, you will not receive any money in cash. Instead, the total amount of the award will be deducted from the total amount of money you are expected to pay for the fee.
If unsure about anything, check out these frequently asked questions.
Please follow all our social media platforms